Monday, February 4, 2013

My girls


Can I just say that I LOVE LOVE LOVE having 2 girls!!! Growing up as the oldest of 6 kids and being a second mom to my 2 younger sisters, Angie & Chrissy, I loved having 2 little sisters that were so close in age. I loved doing their hair, dressing them in twinner outfits and playing with them. Well, as fate would have it, I had 2 girls that are close in age. I love dressing them in twinner outfits, make bows and necklaces for them, doll them up, and play with them.

Lately, these 2 girls love wearing {fake/fashion} glasses and boy do they look cute! It is so funny to me that they actually like to wear these glasses all day long because most people hate wearing glasses.

These 2 girls are seriously the best of friends. They do everything together. Whatever Sunny does, Elle does. Elle is Sunny's little shadow and it is the cutest thing.
Here is a list of things they are into lately:
1. ART! Put markers, crayons, pencils, paper in front of them and they are busy for hours! They are so creative and artistic and I love that they love to be artists!
2. Dressing up-they love to dress up in their princess dresses, and the bin of dress ups. If I am ever in the basement when they are dressing up, I love to listen to them talk because they are pretending to be a mom and dad.
3. Dancing and singing...these girls love to sing and dance to any kind of music! I love when all of a sudden they hear the tangled movie soundtrack because they go nuts and sing at the top of their lungs and dance around the room. I love dancing with them too!
4. Dream Lites and stompies...they got these for Christmas, and at night after I tuck them into bed, they turn their dream lites on and it lights up their room and they just talk to each other. I don't know if they ever will want their own rooms because they love sharing rooms right now.
5. Friends---these girls want to play with their little friends all of the time! Whenver one of them has a friend over, they just all play together.
6. Reading books-I love when the girls grab a bunch of books and read them to each other!
7. Watching movies together. Elle's favorite movie of course is Tangled and Sunny's is Gremlin's.

I can't eve tell you how much I love all of my kids, but I am especially blessed to have these 2 little girls!!! 2 girls and 2 boys--it doesn't get much better than that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment