Tuesday, May 14, 2013

May So Far...

 After going to Puppy Training School for 2 months with Sweetie, we finally graduated-and when I say WE, I mean Me too! I worked hard to learn the training calls for puppies and I feel like I gained a little bit of respect from Sweetie in the process. The number one thing I learned was that Sweetie will do ANYTHING for this meat treat we found at petsmart. I'm talking, let go of anything that is in her mouth, run back to us after running away, and go to her kennel just for a piece of this meat treat!
 We all met in Provo to celebrate Robby's 22nd birthday! I always love getting together with my family!
 I went to BYU's womens conference this month with my mom for the first time. It was so much fun to go to the classes and to be on BYU's campus, but most fun was just being with my mom! What's crazy is that I was having a hard time keeping up with her,,,she would book it fast to each class and as she was speed walking, I was running! I love her so much!


 Riley & Sunny played violin pieces at the school talent show...Sunny played Hunters Chorus and Riley played Concerto #5 by Sietz and he faked the audience out at the end by pretending he was finished, and then put his violin back up and finished with an amazing ending!!! They are seriously getting SO good!
 There has never been a kid in the history of living who loves playing Candy Land as much as this girl!
 If you want your lawn mowed, call me! This little guy has seriously mowed our lawn at least 20 times so far! He could push this thing all day with eating a popcycle!
 I woke up one morning early to a bunch of noise...I went downstairs to find the ipad on the above website and Riley was trying to make his own pancakes! Lets just say he didn't get the measurements quite right and when he put his mixture on the griddle, it was a hot mess! Leave it to mom to come in and fix it! I started over, made everyone pancakes and homemade syrup and he cleaned the mess up!

                                             


 We took an awesome hike to the lookout point at Snow Basin. It was actually a very hard hike for the kids because it was up hill tp get up to the look out. We were pretty much bribing the kids and telling them that FACKRELL'S ARE TOUGH, FACKRELL'S DON"T WHINE or COMPLAIN...and...FACKRELL'S DO HARD THINGS!!! The view was amazing and Sweetie just LOVES hiking with us!!!
  SO happy that SPRING is finally here!!! Our tree's and flowers look spectacular! We have certainly taken advantage of this beautiful weather by hiking, biking and rollerblading!
                                           Did I mention that I had a root canal? It was awful....
  Riley & Sunny played violin pieces at the school talent show...Sunny played Hunters Chorus and Riley played Concerto #5 by Sietz and he faked the audience out at the end by pretending he was finished, and then put his violin back up and finished with an amazing ending!!! They are seriously getting SO good!
  We went to Deer Valley with Regan's family and went camping...I would say we also went fishing, but nobody caught a fish. The kids love love love to camp and fish, so even though their mom and dad don't really love those things, we will do them for them...

 I think I got 1 hour of sleep because I was SO cold, and I was so worried about the kids being cold, and the whole night I was thinking, why am I sleeping in the cold in a tent, but then I kept thinking, the kids love to camp so I need to have a better attitude. But then, when the morning finally came, I came out of the tent to see this beautiful sight...



 The water was freezing, but of course it didn't even faze this girl of mine!
                                           The cousins always have so much fun together!!!!
  Elle was in love when she found these dandelions...she loves picking flowers and making bouquets!
  Mothers Day was great! I loved the cute notes from the kids, the bag below from Sunny, and my new cruiser bike from Regan!!!!

4 Generations in this picture!  We were able to be with Grandma Anderson on Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment