Sunday, July 21, 2013

Phillip Phillips Concert

 The first half of our California Vacation was in Anaheim with American Family Insurance. We went to the opening night of the trip at the Disneyland Hotel to see Phillip Phillips in Concert! Emery was being crazy crazy that night and it was embarrassing as he was screaming and running away from us!!! My friend Bobbi's son, Collin was so kind and wanted to help me with Emery. At first Emery was running away from him, but then he warmed up to Collin. Collin was so nice to hold Emery while I went closer to the stage to see Phillip Phillips perform!
 I LOVE Phillip Phillips because he is so down to earth, humble and talented. My 2 favorite songs are Gone and Home! I was screaming, dancing and singing to these 2 songs!!!
 I took the girls and their friend to a stage in the middle of the room so we could see better and dance!
Emery is in Chocolate heaven-he ate 3 strawberry Disneyland Popsicles and 2 chocolate mickey ears. The girls and Regan waited in line for an hour to get their faces painted and Riley found some new amfam friends who shared the new life of pin trading.

No comments:

Post a Comment