Thursday, May 17, 2012

Riley gets baptized

I can't believe it...really!
Not only do I have an 8 year old, but I also have a child who is baptized into
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
I am so proud of Riley because he made the decision to get baptized on his own.
He had meetings with the bishop, ward missionaries and full time missionaries to learn about what it means to get baptized. It was such a special day for him.I was so proud that Regan could baptize Riley and confirm him. We had my family at the church and Regan's mom & Bob. I am grateful for the support of those people who came...it actually means more than they think that they support our family in special events in our lives. 


                                                  Grammy & Grampy
                                                           Nana & Grandpa
                    My siblings {Lisa & Scotty, Angie, Chrissy,and Ashley all the way from Conneticut!}
                          the fackrell family-riley is such a great example to his younger siblings
                                                               Proud Mom & Dad
                                                                    It's great to be 8!

No comments:

Post a Comment