Sunday, May 27, 2012

Tea for Ruby



Sunny had to tell a story to her kindergarten class, so she chose her favorite book, Tea for Ruby. It is the cutest book, so she dressed up like she was going to a tea party and did an amazing job telling the story to her classmates. Whenever we go to Sunny's class, Elle sits right by Sunny and has the best time in the class!
When we come to help Mrs.Farr with centers, she goes to all of the centers with Sunny as if she was in kindergarten as well. Whenever I go to Sunny and Riley's class, it makes me want to go back and teach school again! There will be a time and place for that, but for now, my place is at home. I feel like I am getting the hang of my mom role. We have our routines and schedules, and now that summer is almost here, you better believe we will have our summer schedule. The kids will do their chores, violin practicing and summer homework before they can play with friends! I love love love being a mom to these kids and I want the very best for them because they are my world right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment