Wednesday, July 18, 2012

11 years and counting


Regan and I celebrated our 11 year anniversary by going to city creek. Here are just 11 things I love about Regan:
11...He is so good looking and handsome
10...He is low maintenance {doesn't care about name brand, doesn't care about 'keeping up with the jonses"}
9...He is the hardest worker I know! When he thinks of something, he does everything to make it happen and does the best he can.
8...He is the funniest guy! He is always making me laugh and makes life so much fun!
7...He is the best dad to our kids! They have so much fun with him and is the worlds best dad!
6...He is successful in everything he does
5...He is so smart-he thinks of solutions to everything
4...I have the best time whenever I am around him. While we were in San Francisco, I had such a great time with him.
3...He has provided so well for our family and I am so grateful for everything he does for us.
2...He is so outgoing and friendly to everyone!
1. He helps anyone in need and is such a great example to me of being positive!

love you hunny...here's to another 50 years!

No comments:

Post a Comment