Wednesday, July 18, 2012

california science academy


 this was the coolest thing...an albino alligator that was moving all around the water! I was staring at it face to face and it snapped all of a sudden--of course I screamed!
 these fish look dead, just lying on the bottom of the aquarium, but they weren't---they looked so wierd!

 baby ostriches outside--they were so cute!
 Regan is observing the map of san francisco...he is so good with knowing how to get around everywhere...me, not so much.
 my favorite painting inside the museum
 I loved all of these different and old chairs

I kept telling Regan that his wound on his leg caused from a bike wreck looked like a flesh eating wound or a zombie bite because it was oozing. We took a bus to golden gate park and walked by the haight-ashbury district {hippie central}...we saw a guy lying in golden gate park with all of his buddies getting high and he was stabbing the grass with his knife...lets just say I was a little worried about being there. Once we got to the science museum, everything was alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment