Wednesday, October 24, 2012

MOAB-UEA weekend

Emery loved loved loved the sand dunes, especially with his bff {his daddy}
We went to the sand hill and I thought we would be there for 45 minutes...I think we ended up playing there for more than 2 hours because the kids loved it sooo much!!!
                                                            all of the kids playing in moab!


We took our brand new pilot on a ride with the other cars that are very capable of off roading...I was nervous to say the least, but this ride was actually so awesome and just fine! The coolest part was to drive under this rock!!!

 I had a fun time getting an instragram lesson from my friend, and this is the first instragram I did!
 This is Elle and her cute friend Pip...they love playing together and go to preschool together. I am glad Elle has found some friends all of her own beacuse she used to just hang out with sunny and her friends!
 I wanted to rely on my phone camera this week, so I just took pics with my iphone...I was pleasantly surprised with the results. This is the 3rd time we have rented the same ranger from moab touring company and it did not disappoint.
 We hung with the Potter family on our ranger day and it was so much fun! The girls loved the Potter girls {obviously!}
 The kids looked like they were on a non stop ride at disneyland...hands up and screams of fun!
 this was a trail that went straight up the rocks called Hell's Revenge. Our very favorite ride is called Fins and things and we went on it 3 times!!!
 Our 3rd time hiking up to delicate arch in 1 year. I am so proud of my kids because it is a hard, steep hike up the the arch. Of course there is always come complains, but we always reminded them that "Fackrell's DO HARD THINGS!"

This little guy was so tired on the way home from moab...It was really cold at night, so I slept in our car with Emery on the last night which was a lot warmer, but we didn't get the greatest sleep!

We have decided that Moab and Disneyland/Oceanside are our families most favorite trips!

No comments:

Post a Comment