Saturday, November 17, 2012

My Girls

 Who would have thought you could look so cute in an in n out burger hat? This girl is adorable in anything!
 Do you know what this girl wants for Christmas? She talks about dream lites and stompies every single day!
 Sunny made this cute pine cone turkey at centers when I was volunteering...I love first grade so much!!!
 This is Elle's friend from preschool...pip! They are so cute together, especially when they play with their disney baby dollies! I love that Elle has found some great friends since Sunny goes to school all day now!
                                              2 little monkeys jumping on my bed!
 Angie & Chrissy used to wear these dresses---I love twinner dresses, especially twinner church dresses!
Here is Elle's other friend Mckenzie about to go to a tea party for preschool...they look adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment