Wednesday, January 11, 2017

OCTOBER 2016

School pictures FINALLY came back! Riley's came the first few weeks of school, but the elementary school was a lot slower! 
 Elle, my beautiful and sweet 3rd grader
 Sunny, my confident, friendly 5th grader
 Emery, my adorable and fun kindergartner
 Winnie wanted to get in on the action too!
 Ohio's weather in October was PERFECT!!!
 I mean come on, this baby is wearing a summer outfit in October! I felt so blessed to have amazing, beautiful weather the last month of our Ohio experience!
 This baby of mine LOVES playing the piano!
 Emery LOVES having visitors at school, especially lunch!
 She finally got to wear her snuggly mint jimmies! Oh this baby...she has all of our hearts!
 The dog park with good old Sweetie! WE had some boys watch her for a month while we were selling our house, so we went to pick Sweetie up every weekend to play with her at the dog park! She was probably so confused!
 My amazing friend, Cristie and I made wood block scrabble tiles together! Her husband thought we were crazy, or going to chop off a hand while we were doing it, but we were so proud of ourselves afterwards! They turned out to be SO cute and it was so much fun spending the day with my friend!
 I was in charge of BOO Bingo for the kindergarten Halloween Party! These fake teeth were the prizes and were a hit with the kids!

 Elle and her BFF, Alyssa
 Sunny, and her BFF Siena
 The kids had speaking parts and violin musical numbers for the primary program in October! They have 0 stage fright and I LOVE that!

October was a CRAZY month for us because Regan was in Wisconsin Sunday night through Friday night so we were on our own. We had the house clean 24/7, had so many activities and events to go to, but the weather was amazing and we banded together as a fam!

No comments:

Post a Comment