Tuesday, February 21, 2017

January 2017


 Regan's brother Brady and his fam gave us this awesome gift for Christmas. A certificate to go to a jumping place and rock climbing! The kids had a ton of fun getting all of their energy out!!!!
 Emery's Star Wars room is coming together!

This little unicorn girl has been doing so well learning her notes after violin practicing time!

 Sunny had hermit crabs in her class, and when they were finished with them, there was a drawing to see who could take them home. She was SO confident she was going to be the lucky girl that she brought a mason jar to school to transport the crab home.
Well, she came home SO sad because she did not win the hermit crab. She even gave her mason jar to a girl who did win but didn't know how to get it home! Such a sweet girl! Well, when Regan heard this tragic story, he said lets go to the pet store and get some hermit crabs!
Ummm, we already have a pet-Sweetie! I didn't want more things to take care of, but we all went to the pet store and came home with not 1, but 3 hermit crabs! Say hello to Sharkie Super Hero, Pinky and Sparkle!

 This little girl is coming up with the cutest little tricks every day! This is her surprised look! She makes this face every time she sees the hermit crabs. She is scared and excited all at the same time!
 Winnie is an indépendant woman. She does NOT want anyone feeding her food. She loves feeding herself yogurt and getting it all over herself!
 Elle lost tooth #3! WOW!!! She is SOO excited whenever a tooth comes out!
 Riley had his first orchestra concert in Wisconsin and rocked it! I think he was the BEST one in the orchestra! Can you tell I am one proud momma?
 The troops supporting Riley
 This girl. I am obsessed with her!
 Emery has the biggest imagination. At church, he can even come up with a game on the ground with crayons!
 I go into Emery's classroom once a month to do centers and it is my favorite! My sweet friend Amy watches Winnie while I help at centers and go to lunch with my little guy. He is so independent at lunch.
 I miss my little guy now that he is in every day kindergarten so I love these centers even more!
 Getting all dressed up in his winter gear for recess! He said to me, "Mom, one time I missed all of recess because it took me so long to get all of my winter clothes on!" Oh my gosh, he is so cute!
 We were able to volunteer at the Road home. A place where homeless people looking for work and shelter go to get back on their feet. We were in charge of playing with the kids while the parents took a load off. Lets just say Riley was a huge hit with the girls! He was covered in stickers! I got to hold the cutest little baby for 2 hours. I was in heaven.

 Snuggling with these 2 on Sunday mornings is turning into my favorite thing to do all week! We wake up so early for school that just snuggling my littles since church is at 1:00 is the BEST!
WISCONSIN SNOW! Its beautiful, and cold!

No comments:

Post a Comment