Sunday, March 26, 2017

February 2017

 Going to the kids classrooms is one of my favorite things to do! I love working with the small groups  in each of their classes.
 I have NO idea how this happens, but each day, this little lady gets cuter and cuter!!!
 The kids LOVED Grammy's Valentines Day package!



 The girls had a fun time at the daddy daughter date with Regan.


 They carpooled with our friends, the Swalves.

 We went to the American Family Dream Bank in downtown Madison and it was AWESOME!!! Amfam turned an old bank into an awesome place where you can write down your dream, learn about innovators, and do a family activity!
 This little girl is starting to love books! Grammy gave her this cute window book.
 the 100th day of school!!!
 Valentines Day Tradition...10 things I love about you.


 Sunny's hot air balloon Valentines Day box.
 Valentines Day heart hair do.
 Elle's Unicorn Valentine Box.

 BEE my Valentine
 Emery's Kindergarten Valentine Bag.




 We had the missionaries from our church over for Valentines Day dinner. I tried to make it extra fancy

 Regan leaves for work so early, so Riley improvised for Sunny at the Dads and Donuts Morning at her school.

 This little girl has figured out how to get into trouble these last few weeks. Standing on the dishwasher is one of her favorite things to do.
 Regan got me this cute mint Keurig machine that makes herbal tea and hot chocolate!
 Riley and I drove 2 hours away for his first out of town Swim Meet. He did a great job!

 I love date night and I am usually up for new adventures, but this one was WAY out of my comfort zone! See the rolled up pink stuff on the left side of the pic? That is frozen rolled up meet that you are supposed to put in the hot pot of broth. The fumes of the broth, the raw meet and feeling like I was going to faint or throw up made for an interesting date night!  No more hot pots!
 We had 1 week in February with AMAZING temperatures! We were outside for the first time enjoying our yard since moving to Wisconsin! Too bad it only lasted 1 week!

 This little girl just wants to feed herself with NO help! Yogurt usually gets everywhere!!!
 Even when it is good temps outside, Emery STILL wants to put all of his winter gear on to go to school! I told him he doesn't need to wear it all now that it isn't as cold and he said he loves how comfy his snow pants and scarf are! SO FUNNY!
 Sunny was star of the week in the 5th grade! The class got to ask her any question and it was fun to see her spotlight!

 Elle has been losing teeth like CRAZY! She is now missing her top 2 and bottom 2 teeth!
 Sunny was Varuca in the 5th grade play willy wonka!
 We found out that Sweetie had lymphoma and so telling the kids that she was very sick was so sad. I had a much harder time saying goodbye to Sweetie than I thought I would. She has been such a big part of our family for 4 years! The fact that she was only 4 years old was tragic as well. I cried for 2 days when we had to put her down. She was such a great dog and will be so missed!

 We took the kids to A Dogs Purpose movie the day she passed away to help us all cope. We talked about our favorite memories of Sweetie on the car ride and it was actually very therapeutic.
 Saying goodbye to the worlds best dog!
Sweetie 2012-2017

No comments:

Post a Comment