Monday, December 31, 2012

Christmas Activities

                    Putting letters to Santa in the mailbox!
 visiting a very special Santa...Regan was dressed up as Santa but the kids didn't know, but they suspected!

  Riley and his friend Mckade performed a musical number...what child is this. They both have curly blonde hair and they tell everyone at school that they are twins!


                                                        Christmas dresses on beautiful girls

                                                             Elle & Emery...so cute

                                      The kids performed their violins at the Joseph Smith Building

                                                                  My 3 cute violinists
                                                                  Gingerbread houses
                            It's always fun visiting Grandma's during the holidays...Grandma Riley
                                                        Grandma Anderson
My sister Ashley had her first baby, Carson!!! My Christmas present is to go to Connecticut to see them on January 3rd!!!

 I heard that Regan was going to run in a crazy sock run-9 miles. For some reason, I thought it sounded fun, so I did it! I have not run in 2 months, but with will power, I kicked it into gear and ram 9 miles with Julie Parry!
              We had a fun time with our elf on the shelf, Jack!

No comments:

Post a Comment