Sunday, December 30, 2012

Our Christmas Puppy






\
I cannot even tell you how many hundreds of times my kids have asked Regan and I to get a family puppy! Well, the day finally came where Regan and I finally decided to give into the kids one desire and so we did a ton of research on what kind of dog to get, and we decided on a lab/vizsla mix. Regan and his friend drove to utah county 2 days before christmas, and then one of Regan's awesome agents watched the puppy until Christmas. 
After the kids opened all of their presents, we told them to close their eyes and that we had 1 more present for them. I got it all on my video camera and it was awesome!!! Sunny actually started crying because she was so excited! 
We will never be able to top this Christmas for sure!!!
I totally feel like mother of the year for letting this puppy come to our family because I am not an animal lover and I grew up being scared of dogs. I purely did it because of the kids!!!
We have had our puppy for almost a week and she has been so good! Potty training is hard, and we have had to get up at night with her, and it does seem like a new baby is in the house, but overall, she has been a cute fun dog!
We named her Sweetie after the dog in Diary of a Wimpy kid since our family loves the books and movies so much!
Welcome to the fackrell family sweetie!

No comments:

Post a Comment