Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter 2013

 Sunny Bunny with her own Chocolate Sunny Bunny! I just love her name!
 Easter Baskets and Candy-Love their bead head in the morning is so cute. Peeps on a stick!
                    Riley eating his Sponge Bob huge Crabby Patty.
             The McKell Family Annual Easter Egg Hunt and Easter Games!
                                    Spring is finally here from a long cold Winter!
                                             The 4 kids with their Easter Loot
         The sisters with the rocket launchers. The McKell Easter Games are always so much fun!
 This year we added a new activity to our Easter Family Day. We assembled Easter Baskets for 2 families that are struggling. Everyone brought things to put in the baskets and we had so much fun assembling all of the baskets and delivering them to the families.
                                    My 2 handsome twinner boys on Easter Sunday
              My 4 beautiful Kids. They are seriously so cute I just can't even stand it!
                                   Twinner Easter Dresses are the best!
                                                     {Fackrell Family Easter 2013}
                                     My 2 cute little sisters...we miss Ashley so much!
                                    Aunt Angie and Emery eating Easter Cookies
All of these cute cousins had the best time playing together! I remember playing with my cousins when I was little and having the time of my life! The tradition keeps on going!

No comments:

Post a Comment