Thursday, March 14, 2013

March so far...

 Riley and Sunny only have 3 months left of school...we have been so busy with homework with both of them, but especially Sunny. Her teacher has been so awesome to want Sunny to do well in school, so she has sent home a lot of extra work to do. We read with her for 2o minutes a day, study spelling words every night, time her on fluency reading, do math pretests and math worksheets, then the weekly homework packet! I sure hope all of this extra work helps her!!!
 Emery totally wants to play the violin just like his siblings. He holds their cases wherever we go and tries to play Elle's violin every chance he can! Looks like we will have 4 violinists in the family!


 Can I just say that I absolutely love having girls!!! I think because I grew up with sisters, it makes me especially love them because I grew up getting my little sisters dressed and did their hair all of the time. Even though having girls means a little drama, it is worth it! The dress ups, the hair, the make up, the bead necklaces, the playing make believe, the singing and dancing and the art shows! I just love them!
 I love when Elle comes all decked out from preschool! She looked so cute dressed up as a leprechaun for st. patricks day!
                                I have a new hobby...making cute bead necklaces for my girls!
I usually like the kids to look a certain way when they go to school, but Riley begged me to wear this to school! Oh...I can't believe I said yes!
This picture may look cute, but the backstory is not so cute! This is Harry Tiger from Elle's preschool! They get to take him home for a few days and write down what they did with him. Well, you are supposed to return him back to preschool so the next kid can have harry tiger! The problem with this is that if you lose him, the kids can't have him either! This happened to us! I searched our house for harry tiger. I called Elle's friends mom's to see if she had left harry tiger at their house. I was so close to buying a new lion that looked like harry tiger, but couldn't find anything! Finally, this week my friend called and said she found the darn tiger at her house from when Elle was playing over there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment