Tuesday, June 25, 2013

The Start of the Good bye's...

 We had our last violin lesson with Kathy Smoot and it was sad because they kids have absolutley loved her as their violin teacher for the past 3 years. She was the perfect blend of teacher of nice and kind but expected improvement and practicing! We loved her!!
 When Regan became the District Manager in Northern Utah, he asked Russ Parry to be our insurance agent. We became instant friends with him and his family. Regan and Russ have done many races together, and Julie and  I have done many sleepovers while the boys do their thing together! Our kids really do think that the Parry kids are their cousins because they have become so close! Riley and Jackson are usually out of sight for the time we are at the Parry's house, and the girls are usually in the bathroom doing make overs on each other! Julie has been such a great friend to me and we are really going to miss them!
                                                     Regan & Russ
                                                           Julie & Andrea
                                       The Fackrell/Parry Cousins!

 The next group of friends we said good bye to were some of our Herriman Friends! Sunny's best friend in Herriman was Kasey so I am so glad that the girls were able to get together again! Within 5 minutes of us getting to the Well's house, the girls were putting on all of Kasey's dance costumes!
  Riley's best friend in Herriman was Jaxson Wells and they haven't seen each other in about 2 years but they didn't skip a beat when they first saw each other! It's so funny to me that kids can play with another friend they haven't seen immediately!  Luke Chapman, Riley and Jaxson had a blast on the kids 4 wheeler!
       The Girls-Camille Chapman, me and Amanda Wells. We were such great friends when we all lived in Herriman, but life has put us in different locations now! The Chapmans are off to Japan where Jarod will be a pilot, The Fackrell's are off to Ohio and the Well's moved to South Jordan! I feel so out of place in the middle of these gorgeous blonde ladies!
 Here are the boys-Jarod Chapman, Colby Wells and Regan. These guys were non stop talking the whole night!
 Manon & Jake Seethaler through us a pool party and it was so much fun! Manon is one of those friends that I will have for life no matter where we go! She and I became good friends our senior year of High school, then we were roommates at Spring Semester at BYU, then Roomies at Ricks College! She is the funnest person and I can pick back up with her whenever we talk! I call her all of the time about interior design things, and I love listening to her and Jake's adventures! She is a loyal, amazing friend and I will miss her!
 The kids loved Manon's swimming pool and slide! It was even heated!!


 My cute little chubby Emery with his goggles, life jacket and binky!
 My good friend from High School, Karen came over to my parents house while I was staying with them and it was so much fun talking to her all night! Even though we haven't been in contact as much the last few years, we picked up right where we left off on and I found myself laughing the whole night at her stories! We did everything together in High School and we will always have that bond and connection. It was so nice of her to come over and reminisce with me!
 Regan's new boss sent us this basket of Ohio State Cookies to welcome us! That got us really excited!
 My LITTLE Sister Chrissy graduated from High School which was so wierd! It makes me feel old! I am 15 years older than her, but she has taught me so much and she is taller than me! She will do an amazing job at BYU!
 Mrs. Quarnberg was Riley and Sunny's 1st grade teacher at South Weber Elementary and it has been hard to think that she will not teach the younger 2 kids! She is by far the best teachers we have EVER had!
 A family in our neighborhood also moved-they are a military family and they moved to Alabama! Riley and Gabe were always outside playing in the snow, riding bikes, or playing video games together!

My awesome mom and cute sisters took me out for a girls night for my birthday! We started the night out by getting pedicures {THE BEST!}, went to dinner at Mimi's, then ended the night by going to my favorite store in the whole entire world to get a birthday outfit...Bohme!!! I am going to miss these ladies so much!

 It has been hard to deal with the fact that our family will not be by Grammy and Grampy anymore, but I am determined to keep in good contact with our families! Facetime is so amazing and I am excited to have the kids talk to our families while we are gone.
 Grampy is just the best! He loves to play with all of my kids, but he has a special spot in his heart for our Emery! Every time we see him, he always goes right to Emery to play with him! I love this pic!
 Ashley, Brett and Carson will be 9 hours away from us so we will have to plan on getting together with them. The 3 younger kids in the family will all be in College this coming year, and Scotty & Lisa live in the cutest house in Lehi. I am glad my kids grew up while they were young around my family and Regan's mom's family because they have some deep connections with all of them and they will always have fond memories to go back on with those connections from everyone.
Even though we will be apart, our Family will always be Forever!

1 comment:

  1. Love that you got together with so many peeps! Girls night looked amazing. Stock up at Bohme bc they don't have those in OH! I'm excited for you guys! Wish I could be there to help you!

    ReplyDelete