Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Life according to my phone

 November 1st I was in charge of the fall craft for Riley's Fall 4th grade party. I had the kids paint a cinnamon pine cone with fall colors and sprinkle it with glitter. It had fall leaves and twigs glued inside and a ribbon on the top so they could hang it up. I didn't get a picture of the cute pine cones because it was pure chaos doing a craft with 23 kids while 20 parents were in the classroom looking over my shoulder! I felt in the spotlight for sure with all of these parents watching me do the craft!! It ended up super cute and I think the kids liked it! Riley is the one by his teacher in the pumpkin costume.
 Can I just say that I LOVE spending my days with my little bubby! We have become pretty tight since we are with each other all day every day! I love his kisses and tight squeezes so much and I love listening to his funny talking!
 He looks so cute in his cougar hat. He is seriously so funny and makes me laugh every day!
       
 This is my fashion-ista Elle girl! She is seriously so cute and has her own cute style! This is how she wanted to go to the bus stop this week.
 My girls LOVE LOVE LOVE pomegranates It took them 45 minutes to pull all of the seeds from one pomegranate!
 The problem with pomegranates is that they are soooo messy! The juice was going all over the place so they wore their cute aprons and chef hats!
 Sunny is the Star of the Week in her 2nd grade class this week. She brought her violin in her class today and played 2 classical pieces. The kids and Mrs. A were so impressed with her playing and it was so cute to see Sunny just beam with happiness and pride!

I had to go to Parent Teacher Conference by myself tonight with all 4 kids and lets say it was not easy! We went to 4 teachers {Mrs. Wilson-kindergarten, Mr. Bash-Music and Orchestra teacher, Mrs. Mckenzie-4th grade and Mrs. Agranoff-2nd grade}. By the 3rd teacher, Emery was DONE! He laid down on the hard cold ground and took a nap right then and there! I had to take him to the next teacher and the book fair, but he is SO heavy, so I just put him on the floor to keep sleeping! He didn't wake up at all! We got home at 6:45 and he said, "get blanky and go to bed mommy!" Yes sir Emery-that is something I can definitely do for ya!

It was pretty neat to go to Parent Teacher Conferences because I could just feel the love that these teachers have for my kids. Mrs. Mckenzie calls Riley Ry and she thinks Riley is the smartest kid and she loves how much energy he has and how outgoing he is.

Sunny's teacher, Mrs. Agranoff cares so much about my little Sunny Girl. She wants her to succeed and she is wonderful. She thinks Sunny is the kindest girl and such a hard worker. There was for sure a learning curve that we are still trying to learn from our old Utah school to this school, but with some intervention help, Sunny is heading up the ladder and will be caught up in no time.

Mrs. Wilson is Elle's Kindergarten teacher and she reminds me of Ms. Hunny in the movie and book Matilda. She is seriously the nicest, sweetest teacher and she LOVES what she does. Elle loves her SO much and she loves Elle so much. She said that she loves how sweet and cute Elle is in class. It was so great for me to hear that Mrs. Wilson said Elle is right on track in Kindergarten-I was a bit worried about her because she is the youngest one in her class, but she is doing SO well!

Freedom Trail Elementary is in the Olentangy School District here in Ohio. I thought our Utah Elementary School was good, but this school is AMAZING! The assessments, test, interventions and quality of teaching is awesome! We feel very blessed to have such an awesome school for the kids!

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I miss all of them more and more everyday. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete