Sunday, July 29, 2012

Neil Diamond Baby

 {Regan was trying to not have a double chin, but in doing so, made his body look super awkward}
 For the almost 12 years I have known Regan, he has loved Neil Diamond. He sings his songs at karaoke, he belts out his songs while singing on the radio, and he knows a ton of the songs even though he is not much of a music guy!
 For Christmas, my parents gave all of us tickets to the Neil Diamond concert!!! We had Soooo much fun rockin with good old Neil! Our favorite song, Sweet Caroline, and the audience loved it so much too that he sang the chorus 4 times!!! It was fun to sing and dance to all of his classics!! He has been doing this same concert for more than 50 years, but the guy looks like it was his first concert! He is 71 and all I can say is that when I  am that age, I hope I can still move around like Neil Diamond!


                                                                 Regan rocking out
                                                    rio tinto stadium...it felt so good {a perfect summer night}

No comments:

Post a Comment