Sunday, July 29, 2012

family togetherness

 I went to one of the best concerts I have ever been to with my family...the pioneer commemoration motab concert. The guest artist was Katherine Jenkins and it was just an amazing concert full of beautiful music. It actually made me feel so grateful for the chance I have had to have music in my life, to play the violin, and to appreciate feeling the spirit through music.

 speaking of music, my sisters are awesome at the violin! I just love that they are so fearless and do not have any fear to play their violins in front of anyone!!!  They are such cute girls and I feel blessed to be their older sis.
We were able to spend some time in park city with my family and the kids of course loved swimming! Emery looked so cute wearing these earphones on grampy's lap! We always have so much fun with the McKell's

No comments:

Post a Comment