Monday, July 23, 2012

city creek

                                        1st thing sunny spotted was a betsey johnson $200 purse that sparkled!
                                             gotta love girly girls!!!
                                                             best friends for life!
                                                 awesome yellow glasses at my favorite place... H&M
                                                     bribery sugar cookie
  me..."girls, do not get wet"...It is almost 100 degrees today!!! I felt really bad for not bringing swim suits
                           this is collin, Bobbi's cute son and my girls love love him!!!
If you live in Utah, and haven't been to city creek, you really need to!!! It is seriously the coolest shopping, hang out, clean place to go to in salt lake! My great friend Bobbi was staying with us this past weekend, and to end our fun time, we went to city creek! My girls were so pleasant to be around {probably because I bribed them with a kneaders sugar cookie and earings} and Emery fell asleep in his stroller!!! There is no doubt that my girls are super girly...right when we walked into macey's, they spotted sparkly purses a mile away and had to model them! There is a creek running through the middle of the mall with fish and the kids loved that as well! Next time I go, I will have to bring swim suits because I felt like the meanest mom telling my girls that they could not get wet while all of the other kids were drenched from the fun fountains!!

I met Bobbi 2 1/2 years ago when Regan became the district manager in northern Utah. Her husband is a district manager in boise. I instantly loved Bobbi because of her spunky personality, her outgoingness, she is sooo funny, she is the best mom to her kids, and she is just fun to be with. When we go to cooperate events, she makes them so much fun and I am so glad we have become such great friends! Now our husbands don't work together as much as they used to, so it is fun to have her visit whenever she comes to Utah!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment