Wednesday, October 31, 2012

instagram

 My friend taught me about the wonderful world of instagram while we were in moab...who need s a real camera when you can use your phone camera and edit them in instagram? I took this picture of Emery while he was waiting for me to get ready in my bathroom...he obviously has seen Regan shave a time or two because he knew exactly what to do with it when he picked it up!!
 Groundhog day around our house...everyday after school, the kids get a snack, practice violin, homework, dinner, reading time, get ready for bed! Sometimes I feel like a bad mom for not letting my kids play with kids on school days, but they have so much to do, so they can only play with friends on the weekend!
 When you have 50 trees in your yard, this is what you have to do...the weather has been amazing this fall, so while Elle was riding her bike, I raked leaves for a long time...I actually enjoyed it!
                                 Emery loves his ice cream cones!!

Sunny taught her first grade class all about the violin in her show and teach! She did a great job and at the end played her favorite song, bile them cabbage down and at the end put her violin and bow up and said yeeha...she is such a cute girl!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment