Monday, October 22, 2012

KIDS

                        Sunny with Aunt Angie {& Aunt Chrissy photo bombing}
                                       Uncle Wobby with Elle {that's what she calls Robby}
 Elle is such a great big sister to Emery...even when he falls asleep in the shopping cart at costco-she is there to hold his head up!!!   She is so beautiful! Notice the cute halloween bead necklace?
 Sunny will probably grow up to be a comedian...she is soooo funny! Angie asked her at our halloween party what boys she likes in first grade...I don't know how she came up with this, but she said, "Nathan & Crew" then made this hilarious face! She probably did it 20 times that night!!!
Riley freaked me out at cornbellies when he came up to me with his face painted!!! Grampy said he could get a prize if he went through the scary lizard with him, so he chose a painted face!
Seriously...this little guy gets cuter and cuter by the day! His curly hair is adorable, his toothy smile, and the waddle walk that he does! Today at the grocery store, I counted 10 people who came up to me to tell me he was the cutest baby they had ever seen...

No comments:

Post a Comment