Thursday, May 18, 2017

SPRING!!!

WE SURVIVED our 1st Wisconsin WINTER!! People say it wasn't that bad, but man oh man it was a hard transition for me to move mid winter!!! I am SOOOO thankful for the beautiful Spring weather now!!! We had a fun Easter in our new house! The Easter bunny knew where to find the Fackrell kids!










 Easter Dinner with our Wisconsin friends, the Swalves and Steffans.

 Visiting the Madison Zoo!
Bubbles at the zoo!
 We took our first hike in Wisconsin with All of the kids and some friends from church! Winnie was SOOOO good in the kelty backpack...it was a good workout for me!
 This was the beginning of our hike...then we decided to listen to some teenagers saying that the next part of the hike was just fine for little kids. Lesson learned, don't trust teenagers! It was so hard and steep but such a good workout for our troop!
 I LOVE this little troop of ours! Mindy and Rachelle have become great friends!

 We went to a farm where a bunch of Spring Animals were born. The favorite with all of the kids were the kittens!!! Sunny was OBSESSED!
 Baby Chicks
 Baby Goats


 Winnie and I got to visit my fam in Utah and help with Steph's bridal shower! IT was very needed to be with my family!
 Angie & Lisa did cute decorations!
 Of course swig cookies...
 My Mom did the cutest favors...cake bites and flowers!
 I love all of these ladies in my family!!!
Winnie & Brady are becoming little pals!

We are so grateful that Spring is here now and that we aren't cold all of the time!!! Bring on the fun times outside now!

No comments:

Post a Comment