Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Sunny's Cupcake Birthday Party


 Sunny decided that she wanted to have a cupcake birthday party. It was a lot of fun planning it for her and her cute friends. I made 75 cupcakes for the girls to all decorate.
 I am sooo glad that Angie, Ashley and my mom were able to come to the party to help me!!!
 The girls had so much fun decorating their cupcakes! Their favorite 4 cupcakes went inside a bakery box so they could take them home after the party.
 This is why Emery was enjoying the party so much...we just kept feeding him Popsicles! Don't worry, they are sugar free!
 Regan was so helpful and he was so much fun! He even wore an apron along with the girls! Those aprons took me quite a while to make, but so worth it when the girls were so excited to put them on when they came to the party!

 Regan read When you give a cat a cupcake to the girls and they were so into it. He seriously is the best dad!

 My mom had the girls play Button Button, who has the Button and the cotton ball game! The girls had SOOO much fun with those games! After the party, I asked Sunny what the best part of the party was and she said the button game!

 This year in Sunny's 1st grade class, she has made a best friend...Olivia!
 Sunny wanted a pinata, so of course I had to get her the giant cupcake pinata!! They loved it! I even filled it with all of her favorite candy!



                                                                          Pink Lemonade
 All of the extra cupcakes the girls made...they ate them after the games with ice cream and lemonade!
 Like I said, So grateful that Ashley, Angie and Grammy were there to help me!!!! So nice!!!
 Here are all of the Cupcake Bakers with their cute aprons on. Sunny has the cutest friends!
She loved her birthday party and I thought it went wonderful! Happy Birthday Sunny Bunny!

No comments:

Post a Comment