Thursday, August 29, 2013

Kitchen Redo

BEFORE: the whole entire kitchen was green, green and green!!! I knew that the kitchen could look amazing, and I am so glad I was able to see past the paint! There was so much painting projects so we had to hire a painting crew to help us!!! It took a crew of 4 painters 5 days to paint the house!!!




      AFTER: the whole kitchen is a clean, nice, neutral color and I love adding pops of color to it! I am seriously in LOVE with the kitchen now! My favorite part of the kitchen is the mint and white striped bar. With the windows open and the light color, it makes the kitchen look so much bigger!

The only bad thing about the kitchen is the tile. Regan and I say we are cursed with floors! The South Weber house was beautiful cherry wood, BUT you could see every single piece of dust and every scratch on it-very high maintenance. This tile is a matte finish so you can see every single mark on the floor! The kids come inside from playing outside and it is just black footsteps all over!!! Well, I guess the swiffer mop and me will become fast friends!!!

2 comments:

  1. I am super glad you posted! I've been worried about you. i just purchased a steam mop for my floors (shark) let me just say... amazing! now I actually like my floors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your house is beautiful Andrea! Love all the decor. Hope you're feeling all settled in now.

    ReplyDelete