Monday, August 26, 2013

The Good Bye's

 We had 2 packers/movers pack up the house for 4 days as part of our Amfam relocation package and I can't even tell you what a blessing that was. These were professional guys and they did such a great job-they were such hard workers too. It's kind of weird to see your whole house packed into a semi truck!

 While the packers worked, I worked along side of them, and was able to sneak in a few last minute DIY projects. My mom gave me the chair on the left which was my great great grandma's kitchen chair, so I painted and distressed it for my music room.
 Riley really wanted to go eat his last family dinner at the China Buffet in Draper, so the family met there! He was so happy! Uncle WOBBY {Robby} and his cute girlfriend Jessie came to say goodbye to the kids. The kids love them so much!
 Uncle Scotty and Aunt Lisa have been so great and the kids love them so much!
 The kids have the best Grammy and Grampy ever.
 Our last day in South Weber, I had a wonderful surprise...my 6:30 bootcamp friends came to say bye to me and gave the kids a car traveling kit! I haven't had a chance to go to bootcamp for a while so it was so great to see that they still cared!
 Riley spent every possible second with his buddies before we left. He had some awesome friends!
 Elle's cute friend Pip came by to say bye to Elle and she even gave her these adorable nerdy glasses!
 Aunt Angie and Aunt Chrissy came by on our last day to say bye to the kids. I can't remember why Emery was naked...These girls have been such incredible Aunts to my kids! They love them SOOO much!
 We are all matching! I am going to miss the Sunday dinners, the reunions, the family parties but I am determined to keep a good relationship through communication when we are gone. Our family loves snapchat and that is so fun to see what everyone is up to.

 Regan and the kids went out with his dad and leeann while I finished up the last of the moving with the movers. I sat on the floor and just reflected on the great times we had in our South Weber house. It was a great house for us, but now time to move on to new adventure!
When Grammy and Grampy came to say goodbye to us, they took each of us individually into a room to say how proud of us they are, and how much they love us. They gave everyone a special letter and it was such a special way to say goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment