Friday, September 20, 2013

The Columbus Zoo

We heard that the Columbus Zoo was awesome and really close to us when we moved here, so we decided to get season passes. In the month we have been in Ohio, we have been to the zoo 3 times! It is massive and we have only hit a few sections of the zoo. One of the things we do like is an animal show with trained cats and dogs...Sunny and I are sitting together at the show.


 Regan and I were sitting down watching the kids play at a park in the zoo when we saw this huge bug...it answered a few questions as to what I have been hearing at night since we have been in Ohio...Secata bug...they make the most annoying sound!
                           These flamingos were so pretty-I love their pink color!
 Riley really wanted to get a cup of nectar to feed the birds...it was so cool to have the birds come right up to him to eat the food.

This huge ape was just laying right by the glass looking at us. We have been twice as a family and once with some friends we have met in Lewis Center.
Usually I am not the biggest fan of the zoo {animal smells, hot, smelly animals} but this zoo is not smelly and it is actually really cool. It is a Jack Hannah Zoo which I guess he is a big animal guy and it is an awesome place to bring the kids! Can you tell I'm not the biggest animal lover?

No comments:

Post a Comment