Tuesday, December 3, 2013

The Bardsley Family

 My cute sister and her cute family from Connecticut drove 10 hours to be with us for Thanksgiving. I was so impressed with Ashley because they finally made it to our house Wednesday night at midnight, then she woke up bright and early to start on some of the Thanksgiving dishes. Here she is making Green bean casserole and sauteing onions.
Here Chef Ashley is with her pecan pie crust. Usually our Aunt Marsha makes the pies for Thanksgiving, so Ashley had some big shoes to fill. Lets just say that she nailed the Pecan Pie this year! It was so delicious and I was quite impressed with her culinary skills! Way to go Ashley!


Brett is always so fun with our kids. He and Elle looked for Waldo over and over. He is a great Uncle to my kids!

 Okay, this little guy is SOOO cute! Carson is almost a year old and he has the cutest expressions on his face. I just loved holding him and spending time with him. The funniest thing about him is that he pulls off his socks and plays with them like they are toys...easily entertained for sure!
 See...we just couldn't get enough of Cute Cousin Carson!!!
 These are the 5 grandkids in the McKell family...crazy that 4 of them belong to me!!!
It took the Bardsley's forever to get to Ohio, but I am SO thankful they were able to come because it made our first Thanksgiving away so awesome! I loved having them stay for a few days because it made it the Best Thanksgiving ever!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment