Thursday, January 16, 2014

CHRISTMAS 2014

 This is what my phone said when I went to bed. For those of you who know me, you know that this is a big deal to be up at midnight! I'm usually in bed by 10:00 so I was proud of myself to stay up to midnight! I have to say that this year for Christmas, I was SO SO excited to see what the kids got for Christmas {because I listened to every detail. I was also a little sad because it was my very FIRST Christmas away from my family.
 Christmas Eve Pajamas are my favorite! I have no idea why Elle, Emery and Sunny's jammies are looking weird-but they were all so excited to see their Monsters University jammies. Call me crazy, but I think Regan looks so cute in his robot jammies.
 Here are the 4 Pope boys with our 4 kids. Our kids had SO much fun with the cousins!
 Christmas Eve was completely perfect. We did EVERYTHING that my family does on Christmas Eve and I had so much fun with our family and the Pope's.
 This is what Emery looked like when I put him down for bed Christmas Eve.
 Regan, Melanie and Derryk spent hours putting the Cars Table together for Christmas. I am so grateful for them helping Regan because I hate putting things together!


 Introducing: Alexis Fackrell-the American Girl Doll that looks like Elle-blue eyes, freckles, and golden hair, and she has a violin, music and stand!

 Elle was over the moon excited! She couldn't believe that she actually got an American Girl Doll!


 Sunny was equally excited if not more!
 Introducing: McKenna Fackrell. Sunny's doll also has blue eyes, freckles and golden hair, as well as a broken leg, broken arm, broken finger and crutches!

 Riley was SO excited about his electric scooter! He didn't care that it was freezing outside-he just wanted to ride it!!!
Regan was in love with his NEST thermostats for Christmas!
 We had our traditional talent show on Christmas Eve. The Pope's delivered some great talents and I was glad they went along with my family tradition.
 One of my favorite talents of the night was Derryks rapping skills!


 Here is the whole nativity scene. Sunny was Mary, Dawson was Joseph, Elle was the Angel, Hayden and Emery were the wisemen, Bennett and Tanner were shepherds and Riley was a sheep.




No comments:

Post a Comment