Thursday, January 16, 2014

New Years & Family Visitors

 For New Years week, we decided to go to Washington DC with the Pope's. We rode on the subway which was a fun experience, but I made the mistake of riding sideways and got super motion sick!!!

 For New Years Eve, Regan really wanted to go to this falafel place, so that's what we did. I was so sick from the subway that I really did not want a falafel. Does it look like Regan is excited?

 He loved his New Years Eve dinner!
 The only thing I wanted for my New Years dinner was some amazing cupcakes. We went to Georgetown cupcakes, but the line was crazy, so we went to Sprinkles instead. It did not disappoint!
 We didn't quite make it to midnight-Sunny was so nice to give me a massage since I was not feeling so great!
 Happy New Year 2014
  The little kids had fun decorating a gingerbread house.
 Elle loved playing Ipad Games with Cousin Hayden.
 Of course Regan had to see if he could beat Tanner in an arm wrestling match...
 Grandma & Grandpa Fackrell were able to come see us for a day in Ohio. It was fun to have them see the Pope and Fackrell kids!



We wish the Pope family lived closer to us because we had so much fun with them. I was very grateful that they came to Ohio for Christmas because being away from my family for the first time during Christmas could have been kind of sad, but they made our Christmas awesome!
 Grandma & Grandpa played a lot of games with the kids


My Mom gave the girls these dresses for Christmas and I couldn't help but take a picture of them together at Church.

No comments:

Post a Comment