Thursday, May 17, 2012

Jazz Games


we have been super lucky this jazz season to go to a few jazz games! not just any kind of jazz games you see. Amazing seats, behind the visitor bench, vip treatment, delicious dinner before the game kind of seats. let's just say that we feel a bit spoiled because sitting in the upper bowl is not that great now that we have experienced this kind of life. Regan would talk/yell at the players, I would sit in my seat absorbing this crazy life and watching people and the game right in front of me! Riley really got into the jazz this season as well and would dance as best as he could during time outs to try and get on the jumbo tron! He loved loved the crab legs and that would totally be at the top of his highlight list for the night. Thanks to my dad who helped us get these amazing seats. It will pretty much be a once in a lifetime experience in my opinion!

No comments:

Post a Comment