Sunday, November 4, 2012

Best Friends

Emery has claimed his best friend and he is only 18 months old......it is his Daddy!
Emery likes me when Regan is not around, but when Regan is home, he seems to forget that I am the one who changes his diapers, that bathes him, that plays with him, that feeds him, that makes sure he has every comfort of life. He is by Regan's side when he is home, he cuddles with his daddy, he only wants Regan to play with him, he wants to sit at the dinner table and eat with Regan instead of his high chair, he throws a full blown fit when Regan passes the sacrement at church, which means I need to have Regan sit with us for now in church!  This best friend relationship has its positives and its negatives...positive being that it is one less child that is hanging on me at the end of day, negative, I want to be the one he wants to cuddle with... In the meantime, at least it is super cute that he has already established a best friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment